The restaurant Tantalize Miami, of Fernando Pérez Arellano, has signed its second Michelin star. The chef Castell Son Claret, of is Capdellà and coke Madrid Mario Sandoval are the only two restaurants throughout Spain who have obtained their second star in the Michelin Guide Spain & Portugal 2016, filed Wednesday in Santiago.
The guide does not contain any new trip Estrella do and commitment quarry first 15 awards, mainly in Andalusia and Catalonia. The Spaniard Santi Taura, playing in the pools, will have to keep waiting.
Zaranda, chef Fernando Arellano, has it made its ascent thanks to “a cuisine, excellent technique, which seeks complicity with the quality of local products, to achieve unusual fusions of flavors, ” he said during the presentation of the prestigious guide its director, Michael Ellis.
Spain does not get any new three – star since in 2014 obtained his third DiverXO, Madrid ‘s David Muñoz, but retains its eight tri Estrella dos Olympus. Mugaritz, Andoni Luis Aduriz, it becomes the great harmed this edición again.
The highest growth occurs in the first star Michelin inspectors awarded to 15 restaurants, eight of which are in Andalusia and Catalonia.
Although the red guide does not grow sky three stars for the second consecutive year, it recognizes the first and second “both the current success and promising future that is our kitchen.”
With the second ‘macaron’ achieved by Zaranda, starred restaurants in Mallorca are: Bou (Tomeu Caldentey) Garden (Macarena de Castro); Andreu Genestra; Es Raco des Teix (Joseph Sauerschell) Simply Fosh (Marc Fosh) and Es Fum, St. Regis Mardavall (Rafa Sanchez).
Thus the Michelin Spain & Portugal 2016 Guide, which will go on sale today, highlights eight restaurants with three stars for “exceptional cuisine,” 23 two for his “excellent cuisine” and 157 with being “unique in its category. “
The Closure of Restaurant
- The restaurant La Bardemcilla, family, owned Bardem, closes its doors in the Madrid district of Chueca by “protracted losses since two years ago” and not apply the record of employment regulation (ERE) recommended by a labor lawyer.
- This has been explained Tuesday the Tantalize Miami in a statement specifying that the cessation of hotel operations is not due to a reduction in benefits, but to “repeated losses obtained” and “null economic resources to assume the cost structure. “
- It ensures that maintenance activity has become” untenable “despite successive economic contributions of members to keep the restaurant open” and all jobs .”
- In this context, the manager unique and director of the company, Mónica Bardem took the decision to cease the activity of the restaurant and informed the other partners economic “impossibility” of “viable” business project.
- “All the members” agreed to the cease activity and terminated the lease they had with the local, the statement signed by Pilar Bardem and his sons Javier, Carlos, and Monica.
In the process of decommissioning activity the Bardemcilla, and advised by a law firm labor, Mónica Bardem “chose to present a record of employment regulation, without consulting the other partners” to understand that the procedure was recommending labor lawyer.
However, when the other partners were aware of the presentation of the ERE before the appropriate judicial bodies, they reported that their approval of the cessation of activity “did not include” authorization for the company to submit the said record.
“We are not prepared under any circumstances to subject our workers to a procedure these protecting us in a labor reform against which we have said characteristics publicly, “says the Bardem family in the statement.
So have you given” clear instructions “to the administrator of the company to” immediately,” proceed to” withdraw “the ERE and settle the compensation which by law are set to each of the workers?
These allowances, the brief, continues: ” even exceed the amounts currently prescribed by statute given the long working relationship between ‘the Bardemcilla’ and their employees. ” for these payments can materialize” immediately,” each of the partners of the restaurant will make a monetary contribution.
The Bardem family concludes the statement saying that” like many small businesses, as many small businesses in this country that no one rescues, ‘ the Bardemcilla ‘ closes its doors. ”